Try Laying Turf for a Lush, Green Landscape Around Your Home
If you want to have a beautiful home but don’t want to take a gamble on maintaining green grass, then you should consider laying turf. Artificial grass is a natural, eco-friendly way to keep a green garden regardless of climate conditions. We encourage you to consider it as an attractive alternative to traditional garden grass.
Benefits of Turf Services
When compared to natural grass, artificial turf has several distinct advantages:
- Minimal maintenance - For the most part, you can ignore your lawn and it will look good indefinitely. Occasionally, the weather or cars may damage it, but aside from spot replacements, you’ll be able to enjoy your turf as an effortless way to keep a green home.
- Environmental benefits - Many people use fertilizers and other chemicals for natural grass to look its best. These methods often cause run-off into local water sources, which can cause disruptions to the local wildlife and water table. Artificial turf looks good without any sort of chemical additive.
- Picture-perfect appearance - Say goodbye to dead patches and bald spots around your house. The artificial turf doesn’t bake in the sun and is always green. Even in the height of a drought, you can keep your home looking its best without using precious water.
Each of these reasons highlights why you should consider artificial turf for your home, especially if you
don’t have the time to maintain green grass.
What Sets Trimscapes Apart Regarding Turf Design
Many landscaping companies compete for your business, but there are several reasons that you should
choose Trimscapes instead of the alternatives:
- Altogether, our team has more than a century of combined experience. We know everything there is to know about landscaping and can share valuable insights that we’ve learned over time. Our team can help you lay turf around your home in the best arrangement possible.
- We take a flexible, customer-focused approach to our work. We always put you first and work hard to deliver the results that you seek. When our team’s on the job, we’ll work swiftly so that you can start enjoying your new greenery.
- We’re a full-service operation, handling everything from laying turf to installing pergolas, creating pathways, and repairing driveways. If you need any work done on your external property, we’re the team you need.
Our clients always appreciate the exceptional effort we put into each project. Browse our gallery to see
the past projects we’ve completed.