Our Experience and Reliability are Key for Your Turf in Brisbane
With over 100 years’ combined experience, our team at Trimscapes can step in and step up to simplify a process that many people find overwhelming: landscape gardening. We have designed and maintained gardens throughout Brisbane, the Sunshine Coast, and the Gold Coast. We also have a wealth of knowledge and can help you with any project you may have in mind.
Tips Regarding Turf Laying in Brisbane
Laying turf in Brisbane without adequate preparation is likely to have disappointing results. We can
assist you from start to finish with your turf laying project, with spectacular results.
- We will prepare the ground for laying by removing any existing turf and turning the soil. We also remove weeds, stones and anything else in the area that may hinder the process. We then rake the entire area to ensure that it is smooth and level, paying attention to any softer regions so that the turf is less likely to sink in once laid.
- Once the ground is ready, we will lay the turf and we will use planks to walk on so that your new lawn does not sustain any damage during the installation process.
- You will need to water and feed your turf. Making sure your turf gets sufficient water is critical, as the roots need plenty of water to take hold firmly. Fertilize your lawn regularly to make sure it is getting all the required nutrients to stay green and healthy.
Tips for Getting More Value out of Laying Turf Creations in Brisbane
The value of laying turf is beneficial in two ways. Firstly, there is the environmental value. There is also
financial value in having turf laid.
- A well-kept green lawn adds considerable value, in terms of all-important kerb appeal, to any property. It also creates a beautiful space in which to spend quality time with your family, whether it be for a barbecue or an outdoor activity.
- Turf lawns can help keep soaring ground temperatures down and also produce oxygen while absorbing carbon dioxide. This is increasingly valuable in today’s world, which is continuously conscious of global warming.
- Fire is always a worry, and lawns can be useful as small firebreaks. Keeping your turf well- maintained is also a great aid in combatting soil erosion that comes about as a result of excess wind or water.